What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The Workin Roulette Strategy. Dream. Play. Live.
- You can get a technique that will help you to get rid of life’s problems
- Four years of hard work and development were needed for this product
- Imagine that you do not have to sweat for that little money day by
- Imagine that you can do anything and no one can stop you
- Imagine that you can be anywhere in the world!
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Roulette Icon scores 70.26/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.rouletteicon.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: rouletteicon.com you’ll also be taken through to rouletteicon.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)